doesn't work on a USB plugged PS4 controller
Update 5/30/16 - Crystal Control II is available now!
Michael Connolly's Crystal Control is the most intense multiplayer game Virtually Competent has to offer. Navigate a storm of bullets in this battle for control over the magic crystals! Make it crystal clear who the most skilled player is!
- P1 uses W/S to move (on keyboard) or Analog/D-Pad (on gamepad).
- P2 uses the Up/Down arrow keys (on keyboard) or Analog/D-Pad (on gamepad)
- Press both movement keys at the same time to fire (on keyboard) or press the A button (on gamepad)
- If your keyboard is having trouble detecting all four movement keys at once, P1 can alternatively use Shift/Ctrl
How to Play:
- Shoot the crystals to paint them your color. Crystals that you control will fire at your opponent!
- Capture the majority of the crystals on-screen and your "Control" ability will activate, causing EVERY crystal to fire once at your opponent!
- Get a single hit on your opponent and you win!
- Are you a visual learner? Just hang out on the title screen for a few seconds and the tutorial will start!
Tips and Tricks:
- Stay still for long enough and you can charge up your next shot! There are two levels of charge, but the second level takes a while to prepare.
- You'll need a charged shot to capture the smaller center crystals, but they pack quite a bit more punch than the outer crystals, firing three homing shots instead of one straight shot. Take some risks!
- Depending on your level of charge shot, you may be able to destroy incoming bullets or even pierce through them all for a direct hit on your opponent!
Programming by Michael Connolly
Art by Clover Greenhalgh
Music by Derek Klaren
|Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5
|Apr 12, 2014
|Arcade, Bullet Hell, competitive, Controller, Fantasy, Fast-Paced, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Shoot 'Em Up, Touch-Friendly
|A few minutes
|Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen
Click download now to get access to the following files: