Any chance of either online play or a bot in the future?
UPDATE 3/8/16 - Snake Snake now has gamepad support! Just connect two gamepads and press the A button to start.
Snake Snake was made in two weeks for Duplicade!
Do you think (brotherly) love can bloom on the battlefield? Find out in Snake Snake! Choose your favorite collection of muscle mass and try to recruit more soldiers than your twin brother before time runs out!
- P1 use WASD to move, Space to taunt
- P2 use Arrow Keys, Enter to taunt
- Gamepads use Analog Stick/D-Pad to move, A button to taunt
How to Play:
- Out-snake the other snake in this snake-like game! (DISCLAIMER: No real snakes were harmed in the making of this game, nor were they consulted about realism at any point during development)
- Slither/Crawl over the sleeping soldiers to extract them with your Fulton recovery system! (Hopefully they won't be as lazy at the base as they are in the field...)
- The more soldiers you snake up, the longer you'll get! ("The war is long, but I am longer")
- Careful you don't run into your brother...you'll lose a point each time you do! (Man hugs are encouraged, but save it for after the battle)
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||duplicade, Local multiplayer, Parody, Pixel Art, Short, snake, Top-Down, Versus, voice-acting, War|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Online play is definitely out of scope but a bot might be plausible. Of course, we made this one in a short period of time for a game jam and weren't planning on doing any more work on it, but you never know. :)