lol, ayyee nice
Dikdik is a remake of Dong Dong, an unlockable minigame from WarioWare, Inc: Mega Microgames for the Game Boy Advance! Compete against a friend in this action-packed stick thrusting simulator! Coincidentally, dikdiks are a totally real animal. Crazy, right?
- Dikdik uses a single keyboard shared between two friends. Get close!
- Player 1 uses the "A" key (or anywhere on the left side of the screen on touch devices) to thrust her stick!
- Player 2 uses the "L" key (or anywhere on the right side of the screen on touch devices) to thrust her stick!
How to Play:
- Hold both keys (or screen areas) to start!
- Tap your key (or side of the screen) to thrust your stick forward. First player to push a block all the way out of the wall and knock out the opponent's dikdik wins!
- Some people seem to be able to hold out forever, so a time limit might be a good idea. Click the hourglass on the title screen if you want longer or shorter matches!
Random Facts About Dikdiks:
- Dikdiks have mild psychic powers that allow them to influence other animals, though most animals (other than dikdiks) are too smart to be swayed.
- Dikdiks are extremely anti-social, however they do seem to attract social butterflies when they put their nose where it doesn't belong.
- The collective noun for a group of dikdiks is a "duet".
- Once a dikdik gets a song stuck in its head, it will spread to other dikdiks like wildfire through that psychic influence network thing that I was telling you about earlier.
- It's said that dikdiks rarely graze at the same time. Seeing two dikdiks graze in unison is a sign of good luck (for the predator that is waiting for them both to be distracted).
- The dikdik's favorite song is "Africa" by Toto and they will thrash ferociously if it gets stuck in their head.
|Published||2 years ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, HTML5|
|Release date||2 years ago|
|Tags||Arcade, Casual, competitive, Cute, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Remake, Touch-Friendly|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Touchscreen|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.